I forgot....

4:53 PM / Posted by Megan /

I forgot I got tagged so here it is....

Places I’ve Lived:
I've lived in Littleton all my life.... But in my dreams I live in Paris and in a few years I will be living in New York City!
Movies I love:
I love any comedy pretty much but here's my top ten movies in no particular order
1. Forrest Gump (And that's all I got to say about that)
2. Moulin Rouge
3. Mean Girls
4. Superman Returns
5. Tommy Boy
6. Sound of Music
7. Guys and Dolls
8. Lord of the Rings
9. Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe
10. Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World
Favorite Foods:
1. Cream Cheese Chicken!!!!!!!!
2. Little Bread Things
3. Gram Crackers and Milk (say it with me, mmiill-kkk not melk!!!!)
4. Chipotle!!! (oh so much better the Quedba!)
5. Guacamole Chips/Pizza Chips
Four weird things about me:
1. I cannot drive down the center lane of traffic. It freaks me out so bad
2. I will not set my alarm at a time that contains the numbers 1,5,6,or 9 on the minute side.
3. I've broken/sprained 4 different toes 7 times.
4. I have the best hearing in the world. I can hear some conversations from my bedroom that take place in the kitchen with the door closed. Or i can be in the computer room and hear something in the kitchen. Or if mom and dad try and whisper something about me I can almost always call them out, this is all if I don't have my ipod on, which i do most of the time.
Favorite Shows:
1. THE OFFICE (PB+J, if you watch it you would understand)
2. Saturday/Sunday/Monday Night Football
3. Saturday Night Live (I live for Weekend Update and Bronx Beat( J'adore Andy Samberg))
4. 24(Jack Bauer for President)
5. Hannah Montana (I would totally date Jake Ryan)
6. Lost
7. E! News/Daily 10
Places I’d rather be:
1. At a Broncos game cheering on my team
2. In Ireland
3. In Vail snowboarding
4. New York
People I'm Tagging
I don't think there's anyone left... but if there is be my guest

4 comments:

Comment by Kristen on 6:09 PM

Great post Meg! I didn't know you will be living in New York soon... nice. I enjoyed your food choices. I too love Graham crackers and milk. I used to believe that Chipotle was better than Qdoba, but I was converted when I found a bone in my burrito at Chipotle. Come on over to the good side Meg.

Comment by Tyler on 10:39 PM

Don't like Chipotle, too much rice in their burritos...

Meg, are you sure you want to go to NYC? Won't you miss seeing your Tylee-Mike.

It is an expensive place to try and make a life, no matter how rich your lousy husband is!

Comment by Angie on 4:02 PM

Hey, Megs--

Great post! I got a lot of good chuckles out of it, which you know because you're sitting right across the room as I write this (one of the perks of living in the same house...) I've only been to Chipotle once, but I would still choose it over Qdoba. BUT, I would choose Cafe Rio over both of them...

Comment by Goose on 9:38 PM

Megan I believe you when you say you have good hearing, but Kristen has you beat. She can hear and smell everything and I can't. Also, Megan when I was young and ignorant, I also ate at Chipotle, but then I grew up and came to my senses. Qdoba for Life!!!!!!! But Angie is right Cafe Rio and Costa Vida are twnety times better than anything Chipotle or Qdoba can offer!

I was just told that Oscar is a girl. Seems like HER name doesn't fit. What do you think?

Post a Comment