10:00 PM / Posted by Megan /

Mark inspired me to make my list of things I want to do before I die. So here it is...
25 Things to Do Before I Die

1) Visit all the capitals in Europe
2) Run through a field of corn
3) Learn to sword fight
4) Watch all 6 Star Wars movies in one day
5) Sky Dive
6) Complete a in air 360 on my snowboard
7) Be a lead in a musical or play
8) Publish a novel
9) Own A BMW
10) Become a cloud
11) Become a certified genius
12) Write an article in Sports Illustrated
13) Attend a Broncos game
14) Become fluent in all the romance languages
15) Enter a Hot Dog eating contest
16) Run a marathon
17) Scuba dive in the Caribbean
18) Set foot in all 7 continents
19) See all the 7 Wonder of the Modern World
20) Record a song and release it
21) Write a children’s book
22) Be one of TIME’S 100 Most Influential People
23) Learn to Hula
24) Bungee Jump off the Golden Gate Bridge
25) Be in a Hollywood movie

5 comments:

Comment by Danalin on 11:43 AM

A great list, Meg! I especially love #22 since that means that you will be making a definite impact on the world. Everyone will know that Megan Foster lived and helped others to live a better life as well! I can help you out with the hula...I just taught the YW the Hukilau Hula at our activity the other night. :) Good luck on #10.

Comment by Mark on 8:25 PM

Great list, Meg. I think if you accomplish your list, you will be able to say confidently that you had lived a fulfilling life.

I'm not sure how you will accomplish becoming a cloud, however . . . but I support you 1000%.

Comment by Wendi on 1:25 PM

That's quite an agenda, but then you're young and have your whole life ahead of you. That Star Wars marathon alone would burn me out!

Comment by Kristen on 4:47 PM

I too would like to write a children's book, and if you are asking that I teach you to sword fight I will ok.

Comment by Goose on 4:58 PM

I believe with you. Turning into a cloud will be pretty tough but I think it can be done. Also, why own a BMW? Kia's are so much better:)

Post a Comment