WOW!

1:54 PM / Posted by Megan /

HARRY POTTER AND THE ORDER OF THE PHOENIX WAS THE MOST AMAZING OF THE 5 I MUST SAY! I think that it was by far the best although they did have to leave out a whole bunch of stuff altogether I thought they followed the story very well. I will say this however if you haven't read the book it will be a bit hard to follow in the begining but stick with it and you will have your mind blown away! Also I must say that I cried harder in this movie then any other movie I have ever seen. And that is saying alot. I was sobbing like no other and all my friends were laughing at me though their tears as well. The last scene between Harry and Voldemort was for some werid reason hit me real hard in heart. I am not sure why but it was really emotional for me, probley because I love Harry Potter so much!! I would give it an 8.5 so thats really good. SO PLEASE ENJOY!

5 comments:

Comment by Danalin on 1:19 PM

Meg, you've inspired me to jump on the Harry bandwagon. I don't know when it will happen exactly, but I do plan to hoist myself up and get started sometime in the not-to-distant future. I'm glad the movie met your expectations.

Comment by Tankfos on 1:47 PM

I am excited to see it Meg. I will give you a call when i finally do.

Ad

Comment by Elizabeth on 2:14 PM

This doesn't have anything to do with Harry Potter. I just wanted to say that your picture on your blog is so pretty! I also like the picture of Oscar. Such a cute kitten. :)

Comment by Wendi on 3:09 PM

Not being a Potterite, I too wanted to comment on the nice pics of yourself and Oscar. Keep 'em coming Meg!

Comment by Goose on 10:38 AM

When I saw the movie all I could say was, "What just happened."

Post a Comment