Let's Talk oh NINE!

1:31 AM / Posted by Megan /

Another year has come and gone... so here are the highlights and lowlights of 2009!

Highlights

1. RAY-BANS! 30 pair of sunglasses anyone?

2. DEATH CAB FOR CUTIE ANDREW BIRD RA RA RIOT! In one place!

3. Iron Springs

4. Getting into the college of my dreams.

5. Beauty and the Beast. I was grate!

6. Getting a car and naming him Reggie

7. SENIOR YEAR! Only 5 more months.

8. My new found love for Taylor Swift and guitar.

9. Raising Brando.

10. Finishing my room! Painting my closet by myself!

11. Heroes. 30 Rock. The Office. Family Guy. It’s Always Sunny. For getting me through it all.

12. “All my single ladies, All my single ladies” Enough said.

13. Getting good grades for senior year.

14. TILF. (Open to interpretation)

15. Seattle.

16. Being healthy for the first time ever, too healthy.

17. Vegetarian.

18. Harry Potter! All seven again!

19. Princess and the Frog for bringing back my childhood.

20. Being 17. Look out world one step closer to 18

Lowlights

  1. Problem Solving aka first “D” ever.
  2. Hip problems. OUCH!
  3. Jay Cutler
  4. The Broncos great start but huge failure.
  5. Drama-friends, friends, friends! “A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow” William Shakespeare
  6. Falling in and out of love.
  7. ( Blank on purpose) Open to interpretation.
  8. Getting denied 20 times from different jobs. 6 interviews later I am still unemployed.
  9. Losing phone.
  10. Texting.
  11. New Moon. Just Twilight in general.
  12. Musical try-outs and results.
  13. Powder-puff.

0 comments:

Post a Comment