Chatfield proudly presents

5:17 PM / Posted by Megan /


I just thought I would tell everyone that I did make it in the musical. I didn't get the part I wanted but I got in the chorus and hopefully if I am lucky my director will give me my dream role of the bald lady. Since that has been my dream since I was about 5. But that is still up in the air but I should have at least one line. I am really looking forward to it. The performance dates are Feb 26,27,28 2009. SO if you can make it should be amazing. I guess I had forgotten how much I love the atmosphere and the people. Theater is the best place to make friends and I love it and am so excited for this.

2 comments:

Comment by Kristen on 5:52 PM

That is so awesome! I wish i could see it. I'm glad you enjoy it so much. Beauty and the Beast is a good one.

Comment by Goose on 4:53 PM

What I thought that was just a movie. J/K Megs, I know it was first book. Anyway, it sounds like it should be a very nice show. Can you remind me of who the bald lady is. It seems to have slipped my mind.

Post a Comment