Declare Yourself!

11:48 AM / Posted by Megan /


As many of you know, I have a disease or an addiction rather, called sunglassism. It is where it is impossible for me to just walk by the rack of sunglasses in your local store, but must walk up find a suitable pair and try them on. Now I have sought treatment of this disorder, but it is impossible to cure. So over the past year as the addiction has grown more pronounce I have started to collect a great number of sunglasses, 11 to be precise- and have lost a few along the way as well. But now I am faced with the struggle to decide my favorite pair. So I decided that in the spirit of the upcoming election I would put it to a vote. I would like each person who comments to rank their top three favorite pairs of sunglasses. In a few weeks I will post pictures of the winners.




Pair A- My small aviators
Pair B- My red Chanel
Pair C- My white Aviators
Pair D- Yellow
Pair E- The bigger turtle shell print
Pair F- Basic big black
Pair G- Turtle shell
Pair H- Posh inspired aviators
Pair I- Prada knock off with gold sides
Pair J- Purple Sparkles
Pair K- Paris Hilton inspired
VOTE AND MAKE YOURSELF HEARD!

6 comments:

Comment by Kristen on 6:25 PM

Alright here it goes my top three:
Number 1:Pair B-Red Chanel
Number 2:Pair H- Posh Inspired aviators
Number 3: Pair C- White aviators

Some people can wear big sunglasses and some people can't, I am one of those who can't. Remember what I looked like when I put them on?

Comment by Goose on 6:27 PM

This is a gard choice for me. Real hard but I guess if you want my to narrow them down to only three I will do so. Here they are.

In third place...Pair G the turtle shell. I like the design and how they cover not only your eyes but half your forehead as well. Very fashionable.

In second place...Pair C the white aviators. Can you say bling bling!!!! Need I say more.

In first place...Pair I prada konck off with gold sides. I mean who doesn't like gold.

There you go Megs. I hope you enjoy your sweet shades. Which one is the one I stole for about 3 months and just gave back to you?

Comment by Goose on 6:29 PM

I meant to say hard choice and not gard choice. My bad.

Comment by Angie on 9:46 PM

Hey Megs--

I'd definitely have to go with
pair B, then pair D, and then pair J because I know where you got them from. You look great in all of them, though.

Comment by Dad on 3:45 PM

Well, for the life of me I can't figure out why one needs so many sunglasses, Megger.

Why so big? Some of them make you look like a bug with huge eyes!! Kristen is right....some people can where big glasses (basically if you are a melon....) and some people can't. Not going to say which one you are!!

Anyway, the choices are tough, but here is my ranking of the choices presented.

C. The White Aviators. Actually, look quite fashionable. I like the white part with the gold trim. Definitely, #1.

I. The Prada knockoffs. They look good and who knows, maybe wearing them will get you thrown into jail. There is a reason they are called knockoffs and that equates to illegal!! Hopefully, no one will turn you in.

e. The turtle shells. I think a tad big but of all the other choices, I think they look the best on you.

There you go. I haven't seen your new ones yet, so they may change my mind on the order.

Love,
Dad

Comment by Tankfos on 2:18 PM

First of all in my meaningful fashion opinion they are all to big. I certainly do not like the Paris Hilton ones. So huge. They go halfway up your forehead and halfway down your cheeks. Perhaps if your were wearing them for safety reasons (protecting your eyes from flying objects or corroding chemicals) then I could see the point but otherwise I just can't understand.

My favorites- All three aviators in this order
3- small ones
2- White
1- Posh inspired

See ya

Post a Comment